Do you have tips and interesting stories that help people better manage their personal finances, live healthier, or learn more about life insurance? We want to hear from you! We’re happy to consider guest posts that follow these guidelines:
1. All blog posts must be original work, written by you and not previously published on another website.
2. You may add up to two links to additional, related content inside your article. These links must be to pages with editorial content (like other blog articles or videos) and should not be commercial in nature (i.e. no links to product pages, advertorials or commercial websites will be permitted inside of the article, unless they are absolutely integral for the blog post’s content and message). Including a few pictures, charts, or other graphics is a major bonus.
3. Please include a one to two sentence bio, which we will display below your blog post. You may include up to two links back to your website in this bio.
4. You are free to re-publish your content after a one month period.
5. We publish life insurance, personal finance, and healthy living content. Please read our recent blog posts to see what style we prefer and what topics we have recently covered. We’re also not opposed to other fun content that is loosely tied to our regular topics; just be sure to propose the topic to us first.
Read the full post on
Want to Write For Us? Pitch Us Your Stories!.